пятница, 6 сентября 2013 г.

ДЖОН НОЛАН, арт-директор,
Канада


Hi Liudmila.
 
I sorry that I haven't had a chance to look at the script yet.
 
Reading the outline and story, I felt that this is an extremely worthy piece of humanitarian history which is unique, yet translates very well to any nationality because its heart and soul is pure.
 
Though you have caught me at a time that I have just remounted and just done the opening performance of my own one-man play, TOMMY DOUGLAS: The Arrows of Desire, last night and have three more performances this week I am slightly preoccupied until the 15th of September when I can give my full attention reading and digesting your play.
 
I look forward to this.
 
Warmest wishes

John Nolan
Artistic Director
Phantom Poets


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий